Entourage Elite Real Estate
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyer’s and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Build a duplicatable system for generating new business from sphere of influence and past clients.
- Service buyers and sellers from lead to post closing.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
$100,000 - $110,000 yearly
About Entourage Elite Real Estate
Entourage Elite Real Estate is a unique boutique firm that specializes in all types of real estate services and transactions. Services include broker representation of buyers, sellers, tenants, and landlords. Other services include title insurance, property management, and real estate agent training and coaching.