Keller Williams Premier
Position is in Kannapolis, NC. Please be within a reasonable commute.
We are looking for an individual with a burning desire to build the dominant real estate company in their market. We seek at least 2–3 years of recruiting and/or real estate experience and consistent performance in the top 5 percent of your office.
Colleagues say this about you…
- You have a need to influence others. You prove this through demonstrating your influence by successfully recruiting top performers. Again, and again.
- You are a natural leader who embraces succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team. You actively model the skills needed for your team to succeed.
- You possess a track record of relationships that foster efficiency, partnership and mentorship. You excel equally at relationships with talent at all stages of their career. You inspire the best and you train the emerging. You hold people accountable.
- You view learning as the foundation of your action plan.
We offer a highly competitive salary, the sky is the limit with bonuses based on profitability, and benefits.
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Lead the Market Center
- Implement OP’s vision
- Recruit Agents to the Brokerage - accountable to set appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability
- Consult associates to increase productivity and retention
- Lead the development of associates to minimum average income per associate
- Attain dominate market share in target markets
- Build Market Center to acceptable profitability
- Consult the administrative staff and provide training opportunities
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Recruit sales associates – weekly (interview, select, hire)
- Share Market Center value/opportunities story with all Market Center leadership and associates
- Share Market Center value with recruits
- Oversee the training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in the key area of business
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Manage staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Facilitate regular sales meetings
- Conduct performance reviews of staff and associates
- A successful and proven sales history
- Past success as a recruiter
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Team leadership ability
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$50,000 - $60,000 base salary, performance-based (growth and profitability) bonus for total of six-figure income.
About Keller Williams Premier
We are #1 in the World - With a net gain of 180,000 global associates, Keller Williams Realty is the largest real estate franchise in North America and the largest worldwide by agent count!
With a blend of a top-down business model, and a bottom-up approach to decision making, Keller Williams Realty will always separate itself from the competition, even Stanford Business school has completed two case studies on KW around their unique approach - their company culture.
In 2018, Keller won the Inman Innovator Award for Most Innovative Real Estate Technology!
Since the agents are the partners and stakeholders, Keller Williams Realty created a unique wealth building platform that rewards associates who contribute to the growth and profitability of each market center - called profit share. Since profit share began in 1989, Keller Williams has shared more than ONE BILLION DOLLARS to its associates. At Keller Williams Concord/Kannapolis, we provide top-notch amenities for all of our team members!