Tru Advantage Realty
We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Put steps in place to scale the recruiting process and ensure candidates are high quality
- Make sure all candidate files are properly stored and managed to assure privacy and keep information readily available
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- 4-year college degree required
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
$40,000 - $100,000+ at plan
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is Best of Zillow. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth.