Tru Advantage Realty
We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Find new talent for our sales team success and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Put steps in place to scale the recruiting process and ensure candidates are high quality
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Make sure all candidate files are properly stored and managed to assure privacy and keep information readily available
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- Must have a college degree
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
$40,000 - $100,000+ at plan
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. We are adding an insurance agent to our team to help our existing and future clients the ability to be serviced internally. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team is coached and training by the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. We want our insurance agents to be actively involved with our sales team to help each other grow their respective businesses.