Keller Williams Co-Elevation Realty, Brokerage
We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- Upload job postings and ads on all known industry job board sites to reach the best real estate professionals in our industry
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- Find new talent for our sales team success and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
About Keller Williams Co-Elevation Realty, Brokerage
As the largest, fastest-growing real estate franchise in the world, Keller Williams is at the forefront of Technology, Training, Coaching, and Culture.
Talent, Drive, Innovation, and Service have been the keys to our success. We continue to reach new heights through innovation, disruption, and an uncompromising customer-first mindset.