@Homes+City Agent Real Estate Group - eXp Realty
The Recruiter will proactively build the performance foundation of the office and lead/manage the agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives.
- A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career, and personal life?
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong financial reporting (e.g., P&Ls) and how to use data to make the right result-oriented decisions?
- Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
- Communicate our company value and opportunities that will be available with new recruits
- Meet with top 20 percent of agents to establish retention and productivity procedures
- Manage the activities and performance of the sales team
- Lead sales meetings
- Provide training for new and experienced sales associates in key area of business
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- People oriented
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Publisher
- Positive and proactive attitude
About @Homes+City Agent Real Estate Group - eXp Realty
@Homes+City Agent Real Estate Sales Group is an international team brokered by eXp Realty that's looking for great sales people to continue our growth and bring value, prosperity and a positive mindset to our team.