Discover Real Estate
We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Put steps in place to scale the recruiting process and ensure candidates are high quality
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
$25 - $28 hourly
About Discover Real Estate
Discover Real Estate offers a personal, relaxed, and professional experience that inspires confidence while setting clients at ease. Together the team works diligently to develop trust, loyalty, and lasting relationships so your real estate experiences are always as smooth and as successful as possible. Striving to provide a customer experience that is unmatched in the real estate industry, her team guides you through each transaction with patience, frequent communication, comprehensive client education, and expert advice.