Coldwell Banker -
Our real estate team is growing, and we’re looking for a real estate recruiter to help us find the right people for our team! You’ll be responsible for engaging potential new team members, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing them down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent. Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream team? Apply today!
- Find new talent for our sales team success and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Secure all candidate files and personal data to ensure confidentiality and the ability to pull their information throughout the recruitment process
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Give regular presentations on the success of recruiting tactics
- Put steps in place to scale the recruiting process and ensure candidates are high quality
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- Must have a college degree
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
- Two years of work experience in real estate recruiting or inside sales
- Superb time management and organizational skills
About Coldwell Banker -
We are on a path of innovation and growth. We currently have 6 locations. Eugene, McMinnville, Newberg, Sheridan, Lincoln City, and Newport.
The Coldwell Banker brand is the oldest and largest and best established residential real estate franchise system in North America. In fact, in many ways, it was the original real estate “startup." More than 100 years later. https://www.coldwellbanker.com/history