We are in need of a professional real estate recruiter to help us identify driven new agents who can meet the demands of our growing real estate business. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to agents, ensuring their abilities align with our high-performance standards, and evaluating if they’re a great culture fit for the team. Ideally, applicants are personable and can balance relationships with multiple candidates at one time. This is a great opportunity to be a part of building an incredible real estate team. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Secure all candidate files and personal data to ensure confidentiality and the ability to pull their information throughout the recruitment process
- Put steps in place to scale the recruiting process and ensure candidates are high quality
- Upload job postings and ads on all known industry job board sites to reach the best real estate professionals in our industry
- Look for new agents in our area and recruit them via phone calls, emails, events, or other forms of communication to meet the demands of our growing business
- Give regular presentations on the success of recruiting tactics
- Must have a college degree
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- Great at time management and organization
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Operations through phone and email
$32,000 + Bonus
About Camelot Properties
Camelot Properties is a growing real estate agency looking for positive, energetic individuals to join our team! We are currently expanding and developing our construction side to Camelot Properties. We are a high growth, team oriented company with an abundance of potential clients just waiting to be contacted.
Whether you are an experienced, independent agent, or have just obtained your license, we would love to talk to you! Our start-up programs offer training for the newest of agents, while our advanced programs offer independence to the most experienced agents. Newly licensed agents have sold 17-19 homes in their first year! Our office is currently located in Prattville, while we sell homes throughout the entire River Region.