Verde Real Estate Group
The Recruiter will proactively build the performance foundation of the office and lead/manage the agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives.
- A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career, and personal life?
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong financial reporting (e.g., PLs) and how to use data to make the right result-oriented decisions?
- Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
- Attain dominate market share in target markets
- Oversee the training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key area of business
- Results driven and able to meet recruitment goals
- Meets or exceeds goals set for appointments, recruits and profitability
- Recruit sales associates – weekly (interview, select, hire)
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excels in living the organization's values
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- 3 years of real estate experience required
- Need to self-rate on Facebook and Instagram a 7 out of 10 or higher
$40,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Verde Real Estate Group
We're experts in all aspects of Real Estate including buyers, sellers, and property management. Whether it's a single family home, condo, or several multi-unit properties, we are technology leaders in Social Media, CRM, Prospecting, and Agent Development.