Our real estate team is growing, and we’re looking for a real estate recruiter to help us find the right people for our team! You’ll be responsible for engaging potential new team members, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent. Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream team? Apply today!
- Utilize job boards to post jobs that reach potential new real estate team members
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Find new talent for our sales team success and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Secure all candidate files and personal data to ensure confidentiality and the ability to pull their information throughout the recruitment process
- Set up a process for vetting new candidates that is scalable and ensures each candidate meets our criteria
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Must have a college degree
- Superb time management and organizational skills
About Morrow Group
We are a large, growing real estate team, and brokerage that takes pride in providing not only amazing service to our clients but also great opportunities to our team members.