Crown Real Estate Group
We are in need of a professional real estate recruiter to help us identify driven new agents who can meet the demands of our growing real estate business. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to agents, ensuring their abilities align with our high-performance standards, and evaluating if they’re a great culture fit for the team. Ideally, applicants are personable and can balance relationships with multiple candidates at one time. This is a great opportunity to be a part of building an incredible real estate team. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- Manage the hiring process, set up interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers based on who you find to be the best fit for our team and culture, and follow up with candidates who are not selected
- Secure all candidate files and personal data to ensure confidentiality and the ability to pull their information throughout the recruitment process
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Utilize job boards to post jobs that reach potential new real estate team members
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- 4-year college degree required
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
$36,000 - $60,000+ yearly
About Crown Real Estate Group
Crown Real Estate Group is a leading Real Estate firm in the Flathead Valley covering, Kalispell, Whitefish, Lakeside, Bigfork and beyond. We have an amazing company culture that is open and inviting to new or existing agents. Crown Real Estate Group is about assisting great people to become great real estate agents or increasing existing performance to help you achieve more out of life.