HomeSmart Fine Properties - Greater Houston
HomeSmart is expanding our real estate brokerage throughout the greater Houston area. The position of Business Development and Career Services will be responsible recruiting, onboarding, and training new agent team members. You’ll prospect, present, interview, and engage potential new team members. Vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified and narrowing down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent. Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream team? Apply today!
- Look for new agents in our area and recruit them via phone calls, emails, events, or other forms of communication to meet the demands of our growing business
- Upload job postings and ads on all known industry job board sites to reach the best real estate professionals in our industry
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Must have a college degree
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Identify real estate agent candidates to join Homesmart Fine Properties through constant social media, email marketing, phone calls, and social events
- Interview agents and explain the Homesmart model, demonstrate tools, technology, marketing, and services
- Provide documentation to sign-up and schedule meeting with the broker if requested
- Help agent transfer license, join MLS and association
- Communicate with the onboarding team on new agents
$36,000 per year
About HomeSmart Fine Properties - Greater Houston
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart International quickly became the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firm in Arizona. HomeSmart International is ranked in the top 10 Power Brokers in the United States and the #1 brokerage firm in the Phoenix market. Today, the brand has 180 offices in 32 states and more than 18,000+ agents nationwide.
HomeSmart Fine Properties opened its Houston franchise with only 15 agents in May of 2018. It now boasts 100+ agents in 2020. HomeSmart Fine Properties' success has comes from our 100% commission value proposition for agents, brokers and teams, and our Tools, Technology, and Broker Support. The broker has 36 years of real estate experience and is supported by an amazing staff and executive leadership team.