Seeking professional, friendly, outgoing Real Estate Recruiter/Sales Manager for growing Real Estate Office located in Mauldin, SC. The ideal candidate will be comfortable wearing many hats and be able to handle many ongoing projects simultaneously. Excellent communication skills, and the ability to embrace and impart the mission and value proposition of our office at all times will be crucial to success.
The position will consist of 4 main components:
- Recruiting agents for our office
- Retention of current agents through ongoing support and training
- Marketing of office, agents, and property listings
- Office Administration to include greeting visitors and clients to the office, checking documents associated with transactions to ensure compliance, inputting information into the MLS system, tracking and reporting accurate agent stats, processing accounting procedures required for monthly billings and real estate closings, and coordinating office events.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of building an incredible real estate office. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
- Recruiting will consist of utilizing hiring profiles based on different experience levels of target agents to reach out to prospective recruits. Utilizing current contacts in the Real Estate industry or developing ways to interact with agents will be key in networking with potential agents. Calling, emailing and meeting with potential hires each week is expected. Recommending agents to proceed to a second interview with the Broker and contacting agents not selected will be required.
- Support and training of current and new agents with an eye on retention will include utilizing various training programs and modules in place as well as to suggest other training opportunities which align with the goals and values of the office and RE/MAX. Will share responsibility for the on-boarding process of new agents and fine-tuning the current onboarding process to maximize its effectiveness.
- Marketing will require knowledge of current social media platforms and the ability to assemble eye-catching, targeted marketing pieces in an efficient manner for a variety of uses. Experience with video will be a plus.
- Being detail-oriented and having some basic business knowledge will be key for checking documents for accuracy, processing paperwork and keeping office systems in order. Having a positive, can-do attitude while keeping the office organized and planning innovative events for agents and clients is a desired asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- 4-year college degree required
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Familiar with online job posting tools
$35,000 - $70,000 yearly
About RE/MAX REACH
Our goal is to provide a real estate experience that exceeds your expectations. We focus on a consultative and relational approach. We listen to your wants and needs and then put our expertise to work for you. We go the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction! Our office is a team of seasoned, professional agents. When buying or selling, you need an agent to protect your interests and negotiate on your behalf. We embrace cutting edge technology to equip our agents with the tools to best serve our clients, but the personal contact and consultation remains at the forefront of all we do.