We are in need of a professional real estate recruiter to help us identify driven new agents who can meet the demands of our growing real estate business. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to agents, ensuring their abilities align with our high-performance standards, and evaluating if they’re a great culture fit for the team. Ideally, applicants are personable and can balance relationships with multiple candidates at one time. This is a great opportunity to be a part of building an incredible real estate team. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
- Look for new agents in our area and recruit them via phone calls, emails, events, or other forms of communication to meet the demands of our growing business
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Make sure all candidate files are properly stored and managed to assure privacy and keep information readily available
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Utilize job boards to post jobs that reach potential new real estate team members
- Familiar with online job posting tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great at time management and organization
- Two years of work experience in real estate recruiting or inside sales
- Bachelor’s degree required
Our Mission at Homestead & Co. is to remove the stigma of Agent, provide superior client service and make the home buying and selling process an experience, rather than a process.
We realize that buying, selling, or investing in real estate are some of the biggest decisions people will ever make and we don’t take that lightly. We place a great emphasis on making sure we have the right people on our team in the best specialized position.