Keller Williams Realty Elite
Year after year, Keller Williams has been named one of the top workplaces in Minnesota. We are growth-oriented, values-based, and fast-paced with an emphasis on improving ourselves and all of those who we work with.
Who are we looking for?
This person is a top producer and has a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career and personal life. They are dynamic, influential, and humble. They also include characteristics of being assertive, passionate, people-oriented, with a high level of urgency.
They are natural leaders who embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership, and building a team.
Ideally, they would have a minimum of 2 years of real estate sales experience and are in the top 10% of their office.
What you will do:
- Lead the Market Center
- Implement the vision of the market center
- Use established systems and models to achieve goals for appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability
- Consult the top 20 percent of associates to increase productivity, and retention
- Effective in leading trainings and team meetings
- Lead the development of associates to minimum average income per associate
- Attain dominant market share in target markets
- Build Market Center to acceptable profitability
- Consult the administrative staff and provide training opportunities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit sales associates – weekly (interview, select, hire)
- Share Market Center value/opportunities story with all Market Center leadership and associates
- Share Market Center value with recruits
- Oversee the training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key area of business
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Manage staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Facilitate regular sales meetings
- Conduct performance reviews of staff and associates
Communications and Interactions:
- Staff – To set goals, plan, work on projects and tasks – daily
- Sales Associates – Set goals, plan, train, develop careers – daily
- Lead Generation of Sales Associates – To join company – daily/weekly
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – When problems arise – weekly
- Operating Principal/MCA – Monitor progress regarding appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profit (Four Conversations) – weekly
- Sales associates (140-plus people)
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
- Real estate knowledge, experience, and skill with emphasis on residential real estate
- Computer and MLS experience
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
$75,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty Elite
Founded in 1983, Keller Williams Realty was built on one premise; how high we go as a company will be determined by how high we lift our people. It's why more agents across the globe have chosen to call Keller Williams Realty home than any other real estate franchise. Our unique culture creates a sense of family and community that is rare and unique in the real estate industry. When you're here, you're family.
Keller Williams Realty Elite embraces the following Mission, Vision, and Values:
Mission: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
Vision: To be the Real Estate Company of choice for all agents and their customers.
Values: God, Family, then Business.
Visit our website to learn more about us!