The Recruiter will proactively build the performance foundation of the office and lead/manage the agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives.
• A top producer with a track record of leadership in every area of your business, career, and personal life?
• A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
• A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
• A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong financial reporting (e.g., P&Ls) and how to use data to make the right result-oriented decisions?
• Energetic, passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
• A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
- Meet with top 20 percent of agents to establish retention and productivity procedures
- Implement and execute sales planning and goals to help agents reach their minimum average income potential and maintain retention of those agents
- Plan career events to meet prospective jobseekers, review their resumes and complete first-round interviews
- Grow our reach in target markets
- Set and meet goals for appointments, gross and net recruits and profitability
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Design and implement employee referral programs
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Analyze turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
- Help new hires onboard
- Experience and knowledge of MLS is extremely helpful
- Team leadership ability
- Real Estate experience
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter, Recruiter or similar role
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (e.g. job simulation activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Be a positive person to be around and an excellent addition to our team culture
$50,000 - $60,000+ (base + commission)
About HomeSalesCO LLC
HomeSalesCO, LLC Real Estate is a family-owned brokerage with 50+ years of experience in the real estate field. We have grown into a team over the past few years and now have too many leads to handle! We are constantly looking to add great new members to our family. We are a small, but powerful team of professionals and we bring an intense focus and energy to our work.
We'd love for you to join our team and are excited to help you reach new heights!
Here is our hiring page with some more info on what we provide:
Another great way to learn more about our brokerage is by visiting our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/homesalescothebairdteam/) and Instagram pages (https://www.instagram.com/homesalesco/).