We are in need of a professional real estate recruiter to help us identify driven new agents who can meet the demands of our growing real estate business. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to agents, ensuring their abilities align with our high-performance standards, and evaluating if they’re a great culture fit for the team. Ideally, applicants are personable and can balance relationships with multiple candidates at one time. This is a great opportunity to be a part of building an incredible real estate team. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
- Look for new agents in our area and recruit them via phone calls, emails, events, or other forms of communication to meet the demands of our growing business
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Secure all candidate files and personal data to ensure confidentiality and the ability to pull their information throughout the recruitment process
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
- 4-year college degree required
- Great at time management and organization
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Must have an active real estate license
$90,000 - $120,000
About HG Agents
HG Agents is a full-service real estate sales team employing a staff of trained and experienced professionals, equipped with proven and modern techniques in the listing, marketing, sale, and purchase of residential real estate throughout Northeast Ohio. At HG Agents your goals are our goals, and we’ll do whatever it takes to help you achieve them. We care deeply about every member of our team and their families. It is important to us that we provide a wealth of training, coaching, education, and resources to help individual agents and team members develop professionally, and sustain an atmosphere in which they can flourish personally. We are creative, we are innovative, and we are always open to input and ideas to drive the success of our team and our clients.