Triv Team @ Keller Williams Living
This person is a top producer and has a track record of leadership. They have risen to the top of leadership positions in every area of their business, career, and personal life. This person is a highly assertive, passionate, and people-oriented individual who operates with high urgency and with integrity at all times.
They have strong communication skills and naturally connect with others. This person has the desire to build a dominant real estate company. They can prove this by demonstrating where they have used influence to recruit and lead others in their previous positions.
They are aligned with the team leader’s vision to achieve the Keller Williams Growth Initiative standards and team goals!
- Put steps in place to scale the recruiting process and ensure candidates are high quality
- Make sure all candidate files are properly stored and managed to assure privacy and keep information readily available
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Recruit entry-level agents with high growth potential via cold calling, emailing, networking events, or other forms of communication to round out our real estate sales team
- Recruit sales associates daily (lead generation, lead follow up, interview, select, hire)
- Share team value/opportunities story with team leadership and associates
- Oversee training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key areas of business
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Facilitate regular events
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
- Great at time management and organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have a college degree
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Top-producing sales success track record in recent past
$65,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Triv Team @ Keller Williams Living
About the Team
Keller Williams Living & The Trivisonno Team – Changing Lives Through Home Ownership.
We are a passionate real estate company built on training, coaching, integrity, customer service and life-changing results. We focus on bettering the lives of our clients and creating lives worth living and businesses worth owning for everyone on our team - all while having FUN!
As a full-service real estate team doing business in Northeast Ohio, we sell anywhere from Perry to Sheffield Lake and in between. We’re expanding our business all across the region! Come and grow with us, the possibilities are endless.
The Trivisonno team was ranked in the top 1% of all realtors in the MLS and country.