We are in need of a professional real estate recruiter to help us identify driven new agents who can meet the demands of our growing real estate business. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to agents, ensuring their abilities align with our high-performance standards, and evaluating if they’re a great culture fit for the team. Ideally, applicants are personable and can balance relationships with multiple candidates at one time. This is a great opportunity to be a part of building an incredible family-run real estate team that has been selling in the metro area for 40+ years!
Real estate industry experience preferred recruiter experience required.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today.
- Utilize job boards to post jobs that reach potential new real estate team members
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- Look for new agents in our area and recruit them via phone calls, emails, events, or other forms of communication to meet the demands of our growing business
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Organize and structure your contact list to have 10 conversations per day with potential recruits, 200 conversations required per month.
- Be highly involved in real estate Facebook groups and other social media groups, LinkedIn, Instagram, and work off custom spreadsheets and agent rosters. The goal is to quickly build in your pipeline and form valuable relationships with Realtors and Realtor recruits.
- Nurture candidates until the first interview.
- Provide regular reports to team leads daily.
- Organize and store all data and reports in Google Drive
- $60,000+ ($42,000 base, $100 per hire, and $500 for transaction 2-6, and $1,000 per year per agent who produces)
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- Great at time management and organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be outgoing, enjoy talking to people, be able to work through objections, and be determined at all times.
- Must be considered likable and easy to get along with.
- Must understand Real Estate brokerage structure, commission structures, and order.
- Must understand Realtor's and the real estate industry (experience preferred)
About Pemberton Homes
PEMBERTON HOMES is a relationship-based real estate group located in Apple Valley, MN. We have been family run for 40+ years and family values are important to us, our culture is critical, and we hire agents and staff based on culture fit and core values. We are a team of real estate agents and support staff striving to create the industry's best customer experience. We are rated "Best of Zillow" and have over 400+ online 5 star reviews and we take the client experience seriously.
We look forward to meeting you soon!