Keller Williams Referred Urban Realty
Coaching and Training Provided
Voted #1 Happiest Place To Work (in any industry) in 2018 by Forbes Magazine!
Must have a real estate license or be willing to get a real estate license (within next 6 months).
What KW Provides You:
- A proven business model that gives you a blueprint for success.
- The best real estate training for all associates, new or seasoned.
- The highest quality of support from our dedicated staff of managers, trainers and fellow Agents.
- The culture of a company where every Agent is treated as equal and like family!
Education and Self-Development
Team Members are expected to continuously and routinely engage in self-development through goal setting, team and personal improvement challenges and training courses. It is expected at minimum that a Team Member:
- Create Annual/Monthly and Weekly Goals via 4-1-1
- Participates in KW training courses (at any KW office) minimum 1/month
- Completes IGNITE when offered (if applicable)
- Attends BOLD training annually when offered (if applicable)
- Attends RED Day yearly
- Participates in regular scripting sessions with Team
- Attends all Sales and Team Meetings
Salary: 100% Commission
Ranked No. 1 in Agents, units sold and sales volume in the United States and rapidly growing in Canada.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Reaching out to customers on the phone
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Constantly identifies more efficient practices for nurturing sales leads
- Have an always learning mindset and grow with a supportive team
- Selling Homes and Condos
- Building Marketing Plans
- Home Evaluations
- Negotiating Contracts
- Prospecting for new Clients
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Creates good rapport and works continually to develop a strong network
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Remains calm and proactive in high pressure situations
- Quick response times
- Not currently licensed? No problem - obtain your license within 6 months
About Keller Williams Referred Urban Realty
Keller Williams Realty operates on the premise that if the company focuses all its resources on building its agents’ businesses, the agents in turn will build the company beyond all expectations. With this unique agent-centric philosophy, Keller Williams Realty has quickly become the preferred real estate company of choice for the true real estate professional.
Today, now the #1 real estate company in every category, with more than 180,000 associates and over 800 market centers across the globe are affiliated with Keller Williams Realty. And, we want you to be part of the family!