Have you ever want to work flexible hours, make your own schedule, and earn upwards of six figures every year? Being a realtor can provide you with all of this, and then some. Though it is hard work, and often requires you to show houses on the weekends or after business hours, the reward is great. This job is all about being the best adviser and advocate for your clients. It is about negotiating and creating win/win scenarios for all parties involved in a transaction.
- Close real estate transactions for buyer and seller clients
- Keep electronic records for all transactions
- Have a willingness to learn and grow
- Set and met sales goals that you set
- Alabama Real Estate License
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Self starter
- Great communication skills
- Well organized
About Brik Realty
Brik Realty is a thriving real estate brokerage based in Birmingham, AL. With three offices, and 126+ agents, Brik offers some of the best training, lead generation, and technology to its agents. Brik Realty is in the top 3 companies in the market. Brik Realty was started by Gusty Gulas in December of 2015 with only 8 agents, and has grown and thrived ever since.