Have you ever want to work flexible hours, make your own schedule, and earn upwards of six figures every year? Being a realtor can provide you with all of this, and then some. Though it is hard work, and often requires you to show houses on the weekends or after business hours, the reward is great. This job is all about being the best adviser and advocate for your clients. It is about negotiating and creating win/win scenarios for all parties involved in a transaction.
- Close real estate transactions for buyer and seller clients
- Keep electronic records for all transactions
- Have a willingness to learn and grow
- Set and met sales goals that you set
- Alabama Real Estate License
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Self starter
- Great communication skills
- Well organized
About Brik Realty
The Gusty Gulas Group (G3) at Brik Realty is Birmingham’s #1 Real Estate Team in Homes Sold since 2012. The team has been endorsed by Shark Tank's Barbara Corcoran as well as local Radio DJ's Dollar Bill and Madison from 102.5 The Bull and Reg and Will from Birmingham Mountain Radio. The team's main focus is to make sure the clients have the best and easiest experience whether buying or selling a home.