Todd Tramonte Home Selling Team
West Fort Worth Marketing Agents
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months full time!
Considering a new career in real estate? Are you newly licensed? We are looking for candidates with 18 months or less of real estate experience. We have the systems to help you be successful! If you are willing to get your license we are willing to train.
The Fort Worth market continues to expand. Our team has more leads than we can handle (and literally can't keep up)! We are sending our marketing agents from our Richardson office to help the overflow. Our office is in West Fort Worth area and we are ready to add additional members to our team.
We are a relationship driven, technology strong, and personal development real estate company. Our aggressive lead generation system consistently provides opportunity for our team of highly-dedicated agents to build their business with high-quality prospects. Thanks to our proprietary marketing system, we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in our area. Agents across the country pay thousands to use our systems, scripts and resources.
What are we looking for?
- Individuals who work hard and have initiative. Individuals who are seeking a rewarding full-time sales position.
- Self-starters who want to build a business and have a long career. This is not for the short term! If you have an entrepreneurial spirit come build your business with us!
- Able to take care of transaction details without losing the relational aspect with clients.
- Individuals who enjoy working with different people. Every day is unique and there is no telling what you will encounter.
- Ability to quickly build rapport over the phone. You won't have long once someone picks up so you need to be practice and be prepared.
- Team players who want to help others grow as much as they want to grow themselves. Great team members push the current team to be better.
- Must be willing to talk to people not just email and text them.
Here is what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads. We will ensure you have a pipeline of leads so you can grow your business. Our leads come from the internet, radio and past clients.
- World-class marketing materials and sales support. Check out our TTHST.Info to see some of our work. Strong online video presence at TTHST.TV.
- Extensive back-office and transaction support. Full time administrative staff to help buyer and listing specialists.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents.
- State-of-the art CRM system. Value after the sale is not just a catch phrase - we want to continue to help long after we make the initial sale.
- Opportunity to participate in Todd Tramonte's consulting group, Real Estate Growth Systems (complimentary).
- A close-knit team culture of support and recognition, as well as lots of fun. We love fun.
- We don't charge desk fees.
- Meet with clients in order to discover their property needs; then find properties that meet those desires. We want to exceed their expectations.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents. We share what is working, suggestions and lots of laughs.
- Daily prospecting for new business. Leads, systems, and training provided to correctly prospect and garner new business.
- Buyer specialists will be out visiting many properties and advising a variety of people.
- Marketing specialists will learn to make property videos and presentations.
- All team members are given the opportunity to use in our in house video team to promote their business.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your best service and your best advice.
- Participate in team sponsored events for clients (ice cream social, Pie Day, Baseball night, to name a few!)
- Willingness to get real estate license or currently licensed 0-24 months. We are happy to answer questions about the licensing process but we do not on board anyone until they have been licensed.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and client-focused attitude. If you don't enjoy people you will not like this position.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Show good organizational and time management skills. Calendar skills are crucial.
- Understanding that prospecting is a fundamental skill set for a real estate agent. Always be prospecting!
- Willingness to learn new systems and ideas.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Strong follow up with clients, other agents, and team members are necessary.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set appointments over the phone.
- Passionate about selling.
- Clock punchers will not find this career a match.
$75,000+ at plan commission
About Todd Tramonte Home Selling Team
Todd regularly talks about the "World Class Surgeon" model. This means that when you need a surgeon, you look for the best, pay his or her price and go where he or she tells you to go when he or she tells you to go there.
The level of value we deliver to the client ought to compel them to follow our leadership, trust our expertise and to actually enjoy the process. Come build THAT with us!
Todd Tramonte is a best selling author, local radio show host, long time broker and owner and invests daily in each team member. This is not a 100 person brokerage, but a lean and exciting team of truly great people.
This year we are on pace to sell over $50,000,000 in real estate in DFW and with a few key additions, we will hit $100,000,000 in sales in 2019. Join us!