Todd Tramonte Home Selling Team
Buyer & Marketing Specialists
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months full time!
Attention agents with 2 years or fewer of licensed experience OR who are seriously considering a new career in real estate.
The Dallas/Fort Worth market is rapidly expanding! Our team has more leads than we can handle (and literally can't keep up)! We have offices in Richardson and Fort Worth and we are ready to add additional members to our team.
We are a relationship driven, technology strong, and personal development real estate company. Our aggressive lead generation system consistently provides opportunity for our team of highly-dedicated agents to build their business with high-quality prospects. Thanks to our proprietary marketing system, we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in our area. Agents across the country pay thousands to use our systems, scripts and resources.
What are we looking for?
- Self-motivated individuals who work hard and are seeking a rewarding full-time sales position.
- Self-starters who want to build a business and have a long career. This is not for the short term!
- Individuals who enjoy working with different people. Every day is unique and there is no telling what you will encounter.
- Top-notch communication skills necessary. Must be willing to talk to people not just email and text them.
- Team players who want to help others grow as much as they want to grow themselves. Great team members push the current team to be better.
- Ability to quickly build rapport over the phone. You won't have long once someone picks up so you need to be practice and be prepared.
Here is what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads. We will ensure you have a pipeline of leads so you can grow your business. Our leads come from the internet, radio and past clients.
- World-class marketing materials and sales support. Check out our TTHST.Info to see some of our work.
- Extensive back-office & transaction support. Full time administrative staff to help buyer and listing specialists.
- Proven training programs.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents.
- A proprietary marketing system to assist in selling properties for top dollar.
- State-of-the art CRM system. Value after the sale is not just a catch phrase - we want to continue to help long after we make the initial sale.
- A close-knit team culture of support and recognition, as well as lots of fun. We love fun.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property needs; then find properties that meet those desires. The goal is to exceed those.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your best service and your best advice. We have lots of resources so we assist as much as possible.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents. We share what is working, suggestions and lots of laughs.
- Daily prospecting for new business. Leads, systems, and training provided to correctly prospect and garner new business.
- Willingness to get real estate license or currently licensed 0-24 months. We are happy to answer questions about the licensing process but we do not on board anyone until they have been licensed.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and client-focused attitude. If you don't enjoy people you will not like this position.
- Willingness to learn new tools, mindset, systems, and technologies.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Show good organizational and time management skills. Calendar skills are crucial.
- Understanding that prospecting is a fundamental skill set for a real estate agent.
$75,000+ at plan commission
About Todd Tramonte Home Selling Team
Todd regularly talks about the "World class surgeon" model. This means that when you need a surgeon, you look for the best, pay his or her price and go where he or she tells you to go when he or she tells you to go there.
The level of value we deliver to the client ought to compel them to follow our leadership, trust our expertise and to actually enjoy the process. Come build THAT with us!
Todd Tramonte is a best selling author, local radio show host, long time broker and owner and invests daily in each team member. This is not a 100 person brokerage, but a lean and exciting team of truly great people.
This year we are on pace to sell over $50,000,000 in real estate in DFW and with a few key additions, we will hit $100,000,000 in sales in 2018. Join us!