Our markets are rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate (and more!) company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in California.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to work smarter... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Support customers with the verification process performed directly through the Reali platform
- Review property disclosures and inspections to provide customers with the utmost clear, transparent, and insightful executive summary
- Engage and communicate with both buyers and sellers through multiple platform channels (in-app chat, voice, and email)
- Advise customers on pricing, market conditions, and terms to structure a winning transaction
- Guide the customer through the transaction process from the ratified contract, through the removal of contingencies to closing of escrow
- Technology driven
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Self-motivation and drive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Active Real Estate License a must with verifiable transactions under your DRE
- 2+ years of real estate experience within the specified regions, (Walnut Creek, San Ramon, Danville, Martinez, Alamo, Concord)
- Demonstrated experience negotiating offers and contracts
- Real Estate market experience and community knowledge
- Collaborative, self-driven, and team-focused
- Self-manager to successfully work independently and remotely
- Strong proficiency in more than one language a strong plus
$70,000 - $150,000 yearly
We're here to make home buying and selling simple, affordable, and stress-free.
Reali is award winning and made up of collaborative Real Estate, Finance, Loans, Escrow, Title, and proven Technology Experts to deliver transparent, stress-free real estate solutions for buyers, sellers, and agents. Reali has cemented a winning reputation with an A+ from the BBB and was voted one of 2019’s Best Places to Work. At-A-Glance regarding our services: