RexMont Real Estate Group
Work with one of the top Real Estate teams in the greater Seattle area ($100M+ in YTD transactions)! We provide free leads, training, coaching, marketing bonuses, competitive commission splits, and much, much more!
Must have a valid Real Estate License!
The Real Estate Sales Agent has a consistent track record of excelling and growing, their integrity is unquestionable, they are highly respected, highly competitive, and they are quick on their feet and can change effortlessly as needed. They love to see the light bulb go off in a sellers' eyes, they can be relentless when they pursue what they want, they understand the big picture, and they will be #1 and work tirelessly to get there!
What we offer you:
- FREE high-quality leads
- Consistent mentorship, training, and coaching
- First-class support to agents
- Beautiful office space you can use whenever you want
- Very competitive commission splits
- Marketing bonuses
- Cutting edge technology
- More training and mentorship than any other team you can find
- Ability to use our well-known brand name for more credibility ( we have sold over $100M YTD)
- Proven programs that are generating agents commission checks within 30 days
- Go through our trainings, take advantage of our mentorship, and follow our directions to sell more real estate (we will guide you, you just have to be willing to take action)
- Stage, price, and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Handle contract process alongside Buyers' Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Respond to all customer requests quickly and efficiently to ensure exceptional service
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Call and follow up with buyer and seller leads
- Show homes to home buyers and help them find their dream home
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Strong ability to communicate through both forms of oral and written communication
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Independent and self-motivated
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Strong work ethic and desire to grow and excel in real estate
About RexMont Real Estate Group
RexMont is one of the largest and most respected real estate teams in the greater Seattle area with over $100M in real estate sold in 2021 alone (YTD). Our success comes down to the training, technology and leads that we provide our team of agents.
We believe that any agent with the right attitude and work ethic can get the skills and knowledge required to reach their production goals. We are famous for turning new agents into top producers and getting our top producers to the next level.