The Graf Group Coldwell Banker Realty
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply!
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Technology driven
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
About The Graf Group Coldwell Banker Realty
If you are struggling to adjust in the changing real estate market then like most people you turn to industry leaders in these times and that's why the team has partnered with Tom Ferry the #1 Coach for real estate for approximately a decade now. Not only is Michael a coach you will recieve top level coaching due to this partnership so you don't have to guess.
Michael has been serving buyers and sellers with equal amounts passion and dedication since 2012. Following an unpleasant experience with the purchase of his own home, he was inspired to become a Realtor® so his customers would always know “he had their back.” Due to this Michael and his teams have been ranked in the top 3-4% nationally and have had the record last year for most units sold in the office.