HomeSmart Evergreen Realty
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Top-notch training
- 24/7 Broker support with 3 On-Call Risk Managers
- 12 office locations under 1 Owner
- Structure, technology, and resources
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)
- World-class coaching and leadership development
- To be a part of something bigger
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities
- More commission in your pocket
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
HomeSmart was #5 in the USA last year:
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Be Consistent
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Always be learning.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!).
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
- Previous Sales Experience preferred.
- People person that loves to provide exceptional service to clientel.
About HomeSmart Evergreen Realty
HomeSmart Evergreen Realty/Property Solutions Property Management is a fast growing residential real estate brokerage. We are an industry leader taking an innovative approach to real estate. We have a passion for our employees and Agents to succeed.
To no surprise, HomeSmart Evergreen Realty has also consistently ranked among the Top Workplaces for 10 consecutive years. HomeSmart Evergreen Realty has been named to the prestigious 2018 REAL Trends 500 for the 4th time; ranked Over 3000+ transactions in 2018.