Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
- The best administrative support
- New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now.
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Technology driven
- Great communication and social skills
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
$55,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
We Help Families Build Wealth Through Real Estate.
We enable our agents, staff, and partners to do what they want when they want, with whom they want for however long they want. Everyone will earn the freedoms they describe that they want.
- Always do the right thing
- Always give the best you can
- Always show others you care
- Always embrace hard work
- Always come from contribution
- Always come from curiosity
- Always come with solutions
- Always has high integrity
- Always be a team player
Learn More About Us