Compass / Dale + Alla
We are growing and looking for a talented Real Estate Agent in San Francisco, CA to join our team. Our busy and fast-paced office offers a well-qualified candidate the opportunity to drive the process from beginning to end. This role requires the ability to juggle a myriad of tasks such as scheduling, communicating orally and in writing, interfacing with clients, synchronizing paperwork, showing property, hosting open houses, performing market analysis, negotiations, writing offers, coordinating, and meeting vendors and so much more. We would love to hear from you if you have polished communication skills, are detail-oriented, thoughtful, self-motivated, organized, and able to juggle multiple tasks while staying focused. You will be primarily supporting our business and leads with an opportunity to bring in your own leads as well.
Salary: DOE; Base Salary possible plus bonuses and/or commission-based. $110,000 plus potential for more
Benefits: PTO, medical contribution
Hours: TBD, flexibility on evenings and weekends required
Location: San Francisco, CA. You live in San Francisco or within a 30-minute commute of San Francisco, CA. You have daily access to a personal vehicle that you can drive for work-related tasks. You have a cell phone and a driver’s license and you carry insurance.
Please respond by July 30, 2021. Only those candidates who meet our criteria will be contacted.
- Support lead agent with all aspects of real estate sales cycle
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Nurture relationships that connect with clients to generate more sales
- Hold buyer consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then show properties that meet those needs. Write and negotiate offers, review disclosures with clients, manage contract to close
- Oversee the entire process from property listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Conduct open houses to promote our listings and generate leads
- Run errands, make sure properties always show in the best way possible
- Have local knowledge of the community and market conditions to answer questions about potential homes, similar properties and the surrounding neighborhood
Manage Deal Flow:
- Oversee the buyer process from participating in buyer consults, setting up searches, identifying and showing potential properties, reviewing and summarizing disclosures, writing and negotiating offers, work with the transaction coordinator, and oversee contract to close.
- Oversee the listing process from participating in seller consults, work with transaction coordinator to organize and review disclosures, conduct showings and open houses, provide client feedback, bills/invoice management, manage/review all transaction paperwork, negotiate offers, and oversee contract to close
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
Being an agent is not just a career choice, it is a lifestyle choice. We are looking for either a newer agent that wants to grow their knowledge base by supporting a successful realtor team or someone who has had significant experience in real estate and loves the business but does not want to constantly market for new business. California real estate license is required.
We want to hear from you if you have the following skills/attributes:
- Real estate experience
- If you are new to real estate, demonstrated career achievements required
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Past sales experience preferred
- Can work on deadline and handle private client information
- Comfortable with technology and solid computer skills (Google Suite, familiar with CRM, etc.). Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Multiple Listing Service
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Ability to drive the process, anticipate needs well in advance, prioritize, and consistently follow through with a service heart
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks at once
- Work well with others and is a great contributing member
- Ability to follow directions
- Work well under pressure and remain cool to meet deadlines
- Takes accountability in situations
- Self-motivation and drive
- Accepts constructive feedback
- Sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity
- Mature, conscientious, detailed, thoughtful, focused, proactive, energetic
- Problem solver takes initiative, and work under minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to learn
- "Can-Do" attitude, take responsibility, take pride in your work, and have strong family values. Drama and Victim Mentality does not fit into our team
- Must have enthusiasm; great interpersonal skills
- College Degree
- Skilled executor, with good judgment; able to discern when to escalate a problem or question and when to resolve independently
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest quality customer service
- Fun and happy
About Compass / Dale + Alla
With over 30 years of combined real estate experience and ranked in the Top 1% of SF Realtors, you will be working for one of the top, high-producing San Francisco residential real estate teams. We are a small team that appreciates a fun and collaborative work culture and looking to add an important member to our team.