Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty-The Salas Team, under the leadership of Shelly Salas, US Army Veteran and Associate Broker, Co-Author of Best Selling Book's Real Estate Game Changers and Pay It Forward with Brian Tracy, our team connects buyers, sellers and investors through strategic marketing and advertising. An amazing client experience is our core focus together with a deep commitment to giving back and having a positive impact in the communities we serve.
We are looking for productivity-driven, service-minded, full time, salespeople to join our growing team- Texas Real Estate License Required
Earn $75,000+ in first 12 months! Even in our current environment with COVID-19, our team continues to grow! Our business workload is not slowing down due to the measure we have taken to capitalize on the current market conditions.
Our Team is the #1 Real Estate team in central Texas and is primed to succeed in any market conditions. We have a true team environment that is focused on supporting one another and encourages professional development and growth and giving back to our local communities. We are looking for production-driven real estate professionals that love the industry but are looking for a change or are new to the industry looking for a strong start.
Our unique team environment provides you with the tools you need to SUCCEED! We provide intensive training for our new agents and continued training for our current agents. We train you to become the best!
If you have a few sales under your belt, the necessary skills, and are ready to come in out of the must find a prospect rat race, we have a great place on our unique team for you. Join a team of other sales agents supporting the top real estate team in the area, make a rewarding income, work a reasonable “workweek”, NO cold calling, NO marketing fees, advertising fees or prospecting, ALL buyer appointments supplied, NO desk fees. We provide active, relevant, ongoing training and education to perfect your craft. Your days are spent actually selling homes!
This is an exceptional opportunity to successfully close a minimum of 36 transactions in your 1st year, as much as double that the 2nd year in the only real estate career with continuing opportunities at success.
The agents that do very well in this position have had some successful sales, are knowledgeable, have good client management, communication, and organization skills. This is freedom from endless cold prospecting, expensive advertising, intense competition, and uncertain, unpredictable feast-famine roller coaster income. Your inquiry will be held in the strictest confidence.
- Consult with clients directly to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Always place our clients' interest first
- Create and present documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Attend regular training and education opportunities provided for you and ongoing team training to enhance your sales, closing and professional skills
- Guide 30 to 50+ buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Stay abreast of changing market conditions, economic trends, and applicable State and local regulations and laws
- Be attentive and communicate with clients and prospects regularly
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Never Cold Call a prospect again, we provide the appointments for you
- Maintain a professional dress appearance
- Maintain a professional online and social media presence
- Be committed to practicing your craft full time
- Be willing to contribute and provide feedback on training and process development
- Maintain a well-maintained vehicle and valid drivers license
- Support team initiatives and growth
- Maintain an active Texas Real Estate License and stay in good standing with Realtors Association
- Follow Team productivity reporting guidelines
- Be able to to be self-motivated and accountable for goals
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson License required (Not yet licensed? We can help! Send your application and we will contact you)
- Extensive Training and support provided!
- No monthly company desk or technology fees!
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of current real estate trends/market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Be an ambassador of the team
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Willingness to adhere to team policies and procedures
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review and good organizational and time management skills
- Maintain a professional dress standard
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Weekend, Holidays and evening hours required
- Possess the ability to receive and give feedback in a professional manner
- Able to act decisively and proactively
- Willingness and desire to help participate in community give-back initiatives
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- If you are considering getting your Real Estate license and need guidance, please reach out to us! We would love to help get you started in a new career
$100,000+ Commission Only Based
About Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
- Ranked among Top 1% of Real Estate Professionals in the United States (by Wall Street Journal Real Trends)
- Ranked #2 Agent in the Nation in 2018, 2019 and 2020 (by NAHREP)
- Ranked 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Americas Best Real Estate Professionals Nationwide (based on transactions by Wall Street Journal Real Trends)
- In 2019, we helped over 600+ clients sell or purchase real estate locally
- #1953 on the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America
- In a recent blind survey by Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces, our team members best described The Salas Team as “Family”
We are HARDWORKING. We are COMMITTED to your career growth. We work with ACCOUNTABLE people. We are looking for LEADERS and TEAM PLAYERS.
Our Mission: To exceed expectations and WOW our clients while providing them with high value, throughout their buying or selling process, while maintaining a high level of commitment to our community and bottom-line profitability.