BHHS Perrie Mundy Realty Group & California Realty
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Top candidates will be highly motivated and ready to work hard for significant results
- The ideal candidate will be committed to follow up, follow through, and follow back
- Respond to all listing leads/requests
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Review comparables for making strategic pricing decisions
- Train team members on best practices
- Work closely with sellers to negotiate contracts to closing
- Network to source new business as needed
- Explain market power and benefits of multiple listing service (MLS)
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests
- Weekly training to keep you updated on the latest technology
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
$100,000+ at plan commission
About BHHS Perrie Mundy Realty Group & California Realty
Consider aligning with the most respected brand in real estate! We are operating 6 fast-growing real estate offices in five cities in the Inland Empire of California. We currently have over 300 agents working for our firm, and we are growing quickly.
We offer extensive training, world-class facilities, two Brokers to call for help, great culture and the latest technology tools. We are looking for exceptional individuals to participate in our growth as we work to become the number one real estate firm in the Inland Empire!
Our Equal Opportunity Promise:
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.