Hunter Rowe Real Estate
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying and home selling experiences as simple and streamlined as they can be. We need people like YOU to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! If you have a sphere of influence, we will show you how to receive a steady stream of quality referred clients. If not, we have buyer and seller leads for you and will teach you how to succeed with them! We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
- Make a 6-figure income
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
- New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Tech savvy
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Must either have a real estate license or in the process of earning one
$250k+ at plan
About Hunter Rowe Real Estate
Hunter Rowe is an innovative real estate brokerage in the Raleigh, Durham, the Triad, and Wilmington markets. We have developed a unique approach to real estate which enables our agents to sell more, work less, and give clients amazing service. We are growing quickly, and plan to expand throughout North Carolina and then nationally.