The Schauble Team
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads, but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
Our annual minimum is 48 transactions per year, and we will help guide you to 50 to 60+ buyer clients through the home purchase process each year. There is no limit to how many clients you can help and we will provide you all of the tools & training needed to accomplish your goals!
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Great communication and social skills
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Technology driven
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Current Real Estate License or have the ability to obtain one
- Display a people-oriented, highly positive and customer-focused attitude. We are doing it for the customers
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- A teamwork oriented attitude
$65,000+ at plan commission
About The Schauble Team
The Christine Schauble Team is a top producing real estate group operating out of our state-of-the-art office within Keller Williams Premier Realty. The Schauble Team is organized to enhance the lives and careers of our agents by providing sales training, proven lead sources, accountability and hands-on leadership from proven agents.