We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
• Make a 6-figure income
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
• The best administrative support
• New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Self-motivation and drive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Technology driven
$55,000 - $85,000 yearly
Hergenrother Realty Group – Transforming Lives Through Home Ownership
(HergGroup) was founded in 2011 by Adam Hergenrother in order to expand his successful real estate team concept beyond the borders of Vermont by partnering with growth-minded CEOs to run additional teams. HergGroup’s business model is the future of real estate. Not all agents want to build a team. Many just want to be on a successful team that shares their values and vision and can help them take their business to the next level without an exorbitant amount of time or risk. That’s where HergGroup comes in.
What will the company look like in one to three years?
HergGroup was ranked #4 in the United States in 2019 by Real Trends The Thousand as Advertised in The Wall Street Journal (up from #18 and #28 the previous two years).