Real Estate Sales Professional/Phone Wizard/Master Communicator
If you've had success in over the phone sales, telemarketing or sale of services such as insurance this is the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent to assist a growing Real Estate Team! As an Inside Sales Agent you will be speaking with potential buyers and sellers to assist them in the home buying/selling process. You will use your exceptional phone skills and relationship building ability to set appointments for some of the best real estate agents in the business. The Inside Sales Agent is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of leads, and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads. This person also has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads.
This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
• Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries, sales leads or specific target marketing
• Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall
• Participate in regular training and education requirements
• Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
• Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
• Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
• Passionate about selling.
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
• Seeks opportunity for upward mobility within the organization.
Our #1 goal is for our team members to thrive and reach new heights of success in their professional and personal lives. You're joining a team lead by top producing, award winning real estate broker, Brian Ernst, who is a sought after coach and trainer in the real estate, personal growth and business world. We respect work/life balance and encourage days off and work boundaries. We will provide you everything you need to know to be successful - just come with an eagerness to learn, grow and improve every area of your life.