Jessica Foote & Associates
Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Self-motivation and drive
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Show good organizational and time management skills
About Jessica Foote & Associates
Jessica Foote & Associates was started by Jessica Foote, a San Diego Native, Pepperdine BA, and MBA Alumna. She achieved Fortune 500 Marketer and Finance Professional in 2009. The brokerage is tech-savvy and excellent at what they do - showing Californians that they can have it all by helping them to buy and sell their dream homes, and relocate in and out of the county for work. Their concierge model of business provides incredible service from start to finish, handling all the details of your home sale. They work with individuals, families as well as executives, coaches, and professional athletes all across the state.