Marc Austin Properties
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you!
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Act as an intermediary between your buyer, the seller, loan officer, closing coordinators, and attorneys to ensure a smooth transaction
- Partner with our Mortgage Lenders to explain mortgage options to clients that are within their budgets in order to close more transactions
- Attend networking events and participate in open houses to market yourself and increase your sales
- Support and learn from other team-oriented agents in order to establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career
- Complete initial onboarding, and participate in continuous coaching to get better every day
- Coordinate showings and contract negotiation for your clients
- Utilize team marketing strategies to build your business
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Customer-focused with a positive attitude
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Be prepared for challenges and confront them with a positive mindset and determination
- Past sales, customer service, or real estate background preferred
- Motivated to learn
- Self-sufficient, able to manage independently but also take direction and coaching to get better every day
- Active Virginia Real Estate Salesperson License (Don't have one? No problem, we teach!)
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Marc Austin Properties
Marc Austin Properties has been ranked as a Top 10 Team by the Richmond Association of Realtors for 16 straight years. We focus on building better agents, which helps our office succeed.
With five core pillars: Training, branding, technology, culture, and our exclusive sponsorship formula, our office strives to create great agents with unlimited sales potential.