Clareo Group - Compass
Licensed real estate professional needed. Our dynamic team is experiencing phenomenal growth in this historic housing market.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
- Unlimited income potential
- Work in a small and energetic team atmosphere - everyone works together for success
- The best administrative support
- Sales Training & Mentorship
- Flexible schedule
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now.
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Great communication and social skills
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Great personality and client care experience.
- A valid GA Driver's License and Insurance is required for this job.
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Clareo Group - Compass
The Clareo Group is committed to creating a clear path to success in real estate. Our mission is to shine a light in the communities we serve, helping people find their place in the world.
Who you work with matters... integrity, experience, and superior technology allows us to achieve better results in the residential and commercial real estate industry.