The Mercy Lugo Struthers Team
Looking for agents with 3 or fewer years of experience.
We have been awarded a once in a lifetime opportunity to help a selected group of agents earn as much as 100,000 a year and we need 5 additional agents by the end of October!
100 leads provided on day 1! (Yes, we currently have more leads than we can handle)
- An agent ready to close between 3-6 deals a month with the right support?
- A new agent looking to take the market by storm with the proper guidance?
- Someone with a passion for helping others and delivers a 5-star white glove customer experience?
- Able to commit to a plan and processes, and be held accountable?
- Eager to be coached and embrace change in an evolving real estate marketplace?
DO YOU WANT?
- Nearly unlimited leads supplied?
- Systems, technology, and resources to get the job done?
- Administrative support (we handle all your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- To be supported by leadership that invests in you?
- A collaborative and fun team environment?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- To be a part of something bigger?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a top nationwide ranked team with a proven track record to set you up for success, APPLY NOW.
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Answer prospect's calls and schedule appointments.
- Meet clients in person and deliver value thru powerful home buying/selling consultations.
- Discover property requirements, identify potential homes, and guide clients through properties selection.
- Negotiate contracts and contingencies.
- Attend inspections, walkthroughs, and settlement.
- Commit to a daily schedule of training, prospecting, follow-up, and overall management of your pipeline.
- Meet/exceed key performance metrics.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or in the process (We can help you get one!) - brand new agents welcome.
- Familiarity with Prince William and Stafford counties
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination, and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$100,000+ at plan
About The Mercy Lugo Struthers Team
The Mercy Lugo-Struthers Team at Casals Realtors is an experienced group of real estate advisors who work together to achieve our clients' property goals. Our clients’ needs always come first, and we believe that communication and trust are the foundations of a successful partnership. As active members of Prince Williams County, we’re passionate about helping our community. With the team by our clients' side, someone will always be there to guide them through the buying and selling process. Homes might be large investments, but we’ll make sure they're ready to make confident decisions.