The Umphress Group
#1 Real Estate Team seeking HUNGRY business-minded individual
Are you ready to become part of something bigger? Our team exists to help people all over Colorado turn their real estate dreams in to reality, in order to give those less fortunate around the world a reality they've only dreamed of. If you want to change the world just because you succeeded in business, you're in the right place.
As one of the only real estate teams to serve the entire Front Range, from Ft. Collins to Pueblo, we're always looking for great people who are either already selling real estate and looking for a much better system to plug in to, or young, hungry, people with grit that want to crush it in real estate.
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent that's not seeing the kind of success you want?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion, but looking for a purpose to funnel it towards?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources? If you're wanting a SYSTEM to plug in to, you just say "go" and everything you need for success is set up for you and ready to go.
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)? Our Administrative & Marketing team takes EVERYTHING off your plate.
- World-class coaching and leadership development? Your income will grow to the extent that you do. If you're growth-minded and curious, you'll be in heaven.
- A team environment? Our crew of 12 is a family, and we all succeed together.
- To be a part of something bigger? We measure our success based on the impact we're making on the world. Our agents love being able to say that thousands of lives have been changed forever because of their production.
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Track all phone, email and CRM interactions with prospective clients
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller
- Constantly identifies more efficient practices for nurturing sales leads
- Have an always learning mindset and grow with a supportive team
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Quick response times
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Willing and able to be on the road for large amounts of time
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- A valid Real Estate license is required, BUT we can help the RIGHT person obtain it quickly.
About The Umphress Group
The Umphress Group exists to help people all over Colorado turn their real estate dreams into reality, in order to give those less fortunate around the world a reality they've only dreamed of. In short, we turn dreams to reality through realty.