The Freund Group
We are searching for a driven Real Estate Sales Professional for a role in League City, TX, US. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and highly successful real estate team with a great reputation in the market. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, have great communication skills, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
We are seeking a Real Estate Sales Professional to join our growing team in League City, TX, US. The successful candidate must possess strong communication and negotiation skills, and be driven by success. This is an ideal position for an individual motivated by a fast-paced environment and desires to gain experience in the real estate industry. If you have a passion for sales, possess great communication skills, and want to join a successful real estate team, we want to hear from you.
- Nurture relationships with clients to help them while providing more real estate sales.
- Gather local community information to be able to answer real estate questions from clients
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- A consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Quickly respond to potential home buyers and sellers
- Follow up with leads in the database
- Answer inbound calls for potential homebuyers and sellers
- Schedule appointments with buyers and sellers
- Compile lists of real estate properties fitting buyers' needs
- Show properties
- Prepare necessary paperwork such as purchase agreements and leases
- Negotiate terms to be accepted by all parties
- Maintain a good relationship with lenders, appraisers, home inspectors, and mortgage lenders
- Promote the sale of properties through open houses, engagement in multiple listing services, and advertisements
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Organized and manage time effectively and prioritized activities
- Self-motivated and driven
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with excellent presentation skills
- Coachable and able to be accountable
- Relentless in pursuit of goals
- Empathetic and caring
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Honest, possess a high level of integrity, and be incorruptible.
- Possess Excellent interpersonal skills
- Have strong sales and negotiation skills
- Must have a real estate sales license.
About The Freund Group
Almost 30 years ago, the seeds of The Freund Group were planted when John and Tammi Freund united their passions for real estate. Today, they're blazing a trail and redefining the industry! As the name suggests, "Freund" means "friend" in German, and they truly believe in building lasting relationships with their clients. That's why they take the time to understand each client's unique needs and tailor an experience that's perfect for them. It's no wonder they're known for going above and beyond to exceed their clients' expectations! With a dynamic team of diverse experts who share the same core values, they're creating a one-of-a-kind team that can't be found anywhere else. Join The Freund Group, "Your Friends In Real Estate", and experience the difference that true dedication and passion can make in achieving your real estate dreams!