Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
The requirements for a Missouri real estate salesperson license include being at least 18 years of age and fulfilling ONE of the following requirements:
- Successfully completing a 48-hour salesperson pre-examination course from an approved real estate school
- Hold a current and active real estate license in another jurisdiction, pass the STATE portion of the Missouri salesperson exam, and complete the 24-hour Missouri Real Estate Practice Course (MREP)
$75,000+ in commissions
About RE/MAX Heritage
Growing, Sharing and Caring
A positive, productive and profitable office that inspires, develops, and supports high-minded, learning based professionals fully committed to their journey for success.