We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
• The best administrative support
• New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Be learning and relationship-based to strive for mastery
- Follow up on leads and execute buyer conversion strategies
- Search for prospective home buyers and hold buyer consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then show properties that meet those needs
- Assist buyers with finding a home, negotiate a successful purchase, and ensure clear, consistent communications and high levels of customer service throughout the entire process
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up, facilitating communication, and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Have in-person or remote open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Have local knowledge of the community and market conditions to answer questions about potential homes, similar properties and the surrounding neighborhood
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Nurture and focus on establishing long-lasting relationships with clients
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Technology driven
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Show good organizational and time management skills
$100,000+ at plan commission sales
About RE/MAX LEGACY
Along with our professional experience, affiliation with the global RE/MAX network provides a competitive advantage in serving your real estate needs. From national television advertising to personal advertising, RE/MAX enjoys brand-name recognition worldwide, offering you a leg up on the competition.
At RE/MAX Legacy we are focused on continuing to bring in top talent to our Brokerage while establishing our values and a strong team culture of success. We feel it is important our team of Agents advocate for RE/MAX Legacy and have an incentive to bring in Quality Agents who will be great teammates and want to thrive in Real Estate and Life.