Garcia Real Estate
We are seeking an experienced Sales Agent, working with motivated buyers and sellers. Make a rewarding income, work a reasonable “work week”, no cold calling, no marketing, no advertising, no prospecting, no desk fees, all buyer leads, seller leads and appointments supplied. Your days are spent actually selling homes!
This is not for the brand new, rank amateur agent seeking a shortcut to proficiency, nor is it for the failed agent unable to make a living. Instead, the agents who love this change and do well in this position have had some successful sales, are knowledgeable, have good client management, communication and organization skills and could continue earning a good living in real estate if they had to, but welcome the opportunity to focus on sales functions with pre-qualified leads and appointments, the freedom from endless cold prospecting, expensive advertising, intense competition and uncertain, unpredictable feast-famine roller coaster income.
If you have a few sales under your belt (minimum 5 sides), the necessary skills and are ready to come in out of the must-find-a-prospect rat race, we may have a great place on our team for you.
Our busy Real Estate Team has over 7,000 buyer and seller leads and we need your help!
To make sure you understand what partners on my team get, here are a few bullet points:
- You will receive a steady stream of qualified appointments with motivated prospects.
- You will make more money on less work because we have assistants and systems to do the stuff that keeps you from selling!
- No cold calling and manual grunt prospecting thanks to our exclusive reverse prospecting system!
- You will have no advertising expenses.
- You will be a part of a team that will help achieve your goals.
- Weekly meetings and short training sessions for sales agents to improve sales techniques.
- Some training materials that will help you sell homes.
- Meet with buyers/sellers leads and sign them to an exclusive representation agreement
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Guide clients through the escrow process
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline via team's client relations management system (CRM)
- Hold open houses
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Attend weekly and monthly real estate meeting and training
- Maintain compliance with all real estate licensing requirements
- Must be a resident in California
- Current Real Estate License required
- Sales experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick response times
- Communicates well with Team members
- Can Establish and Maintain Interpersonal Relationships and love meeting new people
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Team player
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree required
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Knows how to establish long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them
$80,000 + annual
About Garcia Real Estate
Devoted and award winning team of full-time REALTORS® focused on helping clients in the Alameda, Contra Costa and Santa Clara counties of the San Francisco Bay Area.