Buskard Group Real Estate
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve buyers, sellers and investors in the West Michigan area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Always seeing what's in it for the Client?
- Hungry to be the best at what you do?
- A sales professional
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger than yourself?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
We provide training and coaching along with the support staff to help you succeed!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary and guide between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses
- Educate about the Real Estate Market through multiple media sources
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Willing to be vulnerable and learn new strategies and tactics
- Thrives in a team environment
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
$75,000+ at plan commission
About Buskard Group Real Estate
Buskard Group Real Estate has developed a unique team brokerage with a reputation for getting things done with excellence and integrity.
We focus on enabling the agents to be supported in such a way that they can spend their time and energy on money producing activities like prospecting, showing homes and writing and reviewing contracts and the rest of their time enjoying their life!
The Buskard group has a team of full time administrative support staff to help you serve your clients with over-the-top service without working 24/7!
Core Values: Trustworthy, Grateful, Resilient, Resourceful, Passionate, Striving to be our best
Mission Statement: To create unmatched client experience through passionate service
Vision Statement: Creating a team of experts who are real people, full of gratitude and hungry for growth