Hanks Realty Group
We are looking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates and we encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell.
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- Engage with customers to set appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the customer base served by our team to expand our sales results
- Negotiate and effectively communicate details between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate transactions
- Ability to relate and empathize and connect with people
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- You are a natural organizer, everything in its place and your time management skills are spot on
- Decisive and proactive in the sales process
- NC Real Estate license
- Live near Gaston County
- Communication skills
- Technical competency
- Work ethic
- Determination and persistence
- Ability to work in harmony with co-workers
- Eager and willing to add their knowledge base and skills
$50,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Hanks Realty Group
Hanks Realty Group exists to serve property owners and future property owners in the greater Gaston area.
Veteran owned and operated, Hanks Realty Group began as the work of Matthew Hanks who was first licensed in 2003. Since that time, the Team has grown to many talented sales agents, and six support staff on the operations Team.
The mission of Hanks Realty Group is to provide a world class home buying or selling experience that compels clients to tell their friends, neighbors, and coworkers.
HRG combines top-notch photography and videography with the latest in social media online presence to benefit clients across the greater Gaston region.