Ness Bros. Realtors & Auctioneers
We are seeking to hire an energetic, competitive, and goal-oriented person looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership, and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates who have set themselves apart from their peers through athletics, academics, and extracurricular activities.
We encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell.
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Team Player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator (orally and written).
$43,000 - $56,000 yearly + Commission
About Ness Bros. Realtors & Auctioneers
Ness Bros is a family-owned company since 1961, representing over three generations of Realtors and Auctioneers. We pride ourselves on our superior customer service, advanced technology, and unique services expounding from years of experience servicing our customers' needs in both Real Estate and Auction Sales. Joining this team is joining a team with accountability and a plan for success. Part-timers are better suited for more traditional companies.