Keller Williams Espanol DSM
Would the potential to make $100,000 your first-year change your life?
Our Mentorship Program through our EARN process includes:
- E - Education on how to build a solid foundation of real estate knowledge that will benefit you and your clients. You will learn from active high-producing-agents in the real estate industry on what actually happens in the day-to-day within the business
- A - Attain an understanding of the lead generation models to help you generate a consistent stream of business within the community you serve
- R - Results provided to your clients by acting as a trusted real estate consultant, by helping guide them through their journey of buying a home, selling their house, building a home, or investing in real estate
- N - Network your way to success. Building a network of referrals, trusted resources, and go-to mentorship doesn’t happen accidentally. You will learn the tips and tricks that other top producers have used to build highly successful businesses
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Strong in-person and phone skills.
- Discipline to perform daily tasks by taking initiative and ability to work individually and as a team.
- Iowa real estate license or ability to get one.
- Motivation and a positive attitude.
- Outgoing with excellent people skills - motivated, invited, and driven to make some serious money!
- Willingness to learn!
- Outstanding customer service a must!!
About Keller Williams Espanol DSM
There’s a reason that Keller Williams passed every other real estate company, and we’re now the largest (and still fastest growing) real estate company in North America with over 175,000 associates. Keller Williams agents account for more sales and more sales volume than any other real estate company in the world.
If you're interested in joining our team, click the Apply button and give us your information so we can follow up with you. We've been serving the Hispanic community for years and we look forward to serving them even better in the coming years!