Eric Cliffel Team
Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast-growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule, and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Provide up-to-date information regarding customers and where they are in the home buying and selling process so that agents act quickly and efficiently
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email, and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- Gather information from clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so that our agents are able to provide an organized and efficient sales process
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Technology driven
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Driven to succeed in sales and in life
- Possesses relationship building skills, able to uncover client needs and find new sales opportunities
- Is dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken
- You are a natural organizer, everything in its place, and your time management skills are spot on
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
$85,000 + at plan commission
About Eric Cliffel Team
The Eric Cliffel Team is a group of real estate professionals specifically created and selected to work toward the common goal of exceeding our clients’ expectations while assisting them in achieving their short and long-term real estate goals. Together, the team’s unique talents and energies can achieve more than any single agent can accomplish.
Within the Team, individuals specialize in their area of talent, and therefore their service to the team provides more together than we possibly could as individuals. This synergy allows us to offer a higher level of service and expertise to the clients that we serve.