The Neighborhood Co. - Keller Williams Palmetto
Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Tech savvy
- Self-motivation and drive
90000 - 108000 yearly
About The Neighborhood Co. - Keller Williams Palmetto
The Neighborhood Company is one of the original real estate teams in the Midlands. You will work with and learn from some of the best and top-producing REALTORS in the business. You will have best-in-class, team-specific training at www.TheNeighborhoodU.com.
The members of The Neighborhood Company enjoy giving back. Each member is involved in the community in their own way, and the team serves as a "League Leader," proudly giving $10,000 to The Junior League of Columbia, annually.
This role is salaried with bonuses on production. The opportunity for profit-sharing within the KW system is also available.