Pyron Team Realty - The Pyron Team
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
• Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
• Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
• Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
• LEADS... lots of leads
• First-class marketing materials and sales support
• Extensive back-office paperwork support
• A proven training/tutoring program
• Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
• A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Be able to have conversations with people who inquire using phone, email, and text
- “Always be consulting” by providing clients with your very best service and you're very best advice
- Able to handle, track and close several team leads per month
- Be able to follow the proven systems that have been put in place by successful leaders
- Be proficient in using computers and smartphones
- Be team-oriented
- Be disciplined towards your position within our team
- Full or part-time positions available
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Technology driven
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Licensed or currently seeking a real estate license
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Willingness to have an open-minded positive attitude in the workplace
- High school diploma
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business appropriate attire
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show good organizational, time management, and people skills
- Flexible hours
- Presentable transportation
- A valid driver's license is required!
$60,000 - $100,000+
About Pyron Team Realty - The Pyron Team
The average real estate agent in the US sells about 6 homes a year. Our agents sell 5X's that year after year. Our agents generate 5 times the income of a "normal" agent... they don't work 5 times harder, they just follow our incredible system that allows them to serve more people in a powerful way!
Our goal is to be the home for client-oriented, motivated agents to be able to build a valuable and rewarding career and at the same time have a balanced family and personal life. We will only accomplish this with great people of high integrity and drive.